HVAC Systems Ventilation Air Diffuser ABS Supply Air Disc Valve
Model No.: Disc valve DV-VA
A range of high quality valves for (HVAC Systems Ventilation Air Diffuser ABS Supply Air Disc Valve) supply and exhaust applications for commercial and industrial projects. Metal disc valves are best applied to air distribution systems handling relatively low air flow rates within small circular ductwork. The valves provide high initial resistance with wide throttling capability which is necessary to offset the relatively high system resistances. Metal Disv valves are constructed from steel spinnings protected by a polyester powder gloss white finish. Flanges are fitted with sealing gaskets and all units are supplied as standard with plated steel mounting subframes.
1. Made of high quality ABS.
2. Adjust the air volume by rotating the valve disc. In plus or minus direction.
3. Metal disc valves are supplied with a steel mounting subframe which should be fixed to the prepared opening.
4. Cut aperture to suit subframe size shown in table below.
5. Screw subframe into aperture.
6. Offer valve body into subframe and rotate into bayonet fixing.
|Standard Size (mm)||75||100||125||150||200|
Product Categories : Others Grille